Thursday, December 4, 2008

NOW (NOT) HIRING BARISTAS...

yup!! its no more hiring me....

a token of thanks to those who helped me lots!!
firstly to my Big Boss, Mr Jazil - a guy i knew who was very strict but funny sometimes!! he taught me many things...if it wasnt for him,i was not hired then...
to Nida - a loud lady who barks at u often...after sometimes i thought tat she was okay actually,only wen tings get worst she will like to bark at u...she taught me a lot oso n i learnt things fast with her...thanx Nida, aku mau diskaun mun dtg sia gik k??
to Zaidi - a Sabahan guy who is very frendly n talks to me like sabahans...well,i can talk like 1 u noe??he oso taught me a few tings which i appreciated a lot!! thanx jon...
to Alin - i like to work under her most of d time since she was quite understanding in many ways... she was d 1st who introduced me to all things 8 starbucks...a very soft spoken but cool lady i shud say...thanx Alin...


for partners... firstly to Harry - a frendly, cool guy whom i met not like d otrs (i guess??)... he taught me MOST tings 8 starbucks i guess?? he was very patient wif me n i appreciated all tat!! he made my days full of fun n i neva get bored workin wif him...he was very pleasing n i like his PR: very confident!! a very good fren n partner... (i hope he gets into Petronas later)
secondly to Baby - a soft,spoken girl who has dreams of her own...we were d ones who owes kena scolded by otrs...kesian us!! but she helped me almost owes during our worst times at starbucks!!i owes rely on her on most tings n to dat i must belanja her MCD-i really owe her tat!!

n to all partners who helped me during my working days at starbucks: Adam, Azriez, Nana, Tila, LC n Raj....

Thanx comrades...c ya soon!!



wif Mr Harry Potter...

No comments: