Monday, January 5, 2009

Goodbye 2008...

hye everyone...first of all, a hepi belated Niu Year to all of ya...yup its been quite a while ive updated my last blog...wat a year to flash back memories...some maybe sweet but bitter do sometimes squeeze in once a while!!i hate to recall back bitter memories bcos its no fun!! sweet memories do make me smile sometimes!! a year too short to end i'd guess??

Now,its 2009 already!!OMG!! this shud be my last semester n i hope to strive thru it... im not even startin off with my tesis, ayoh!! mati la i if Prof Thantawi finds out!! (hope Naja will not read tis!!)

actually i just came back frm oversea!! dahla i dissapoint a few frens waitin for me at Kl Sentral jus nw not knowin my flite would go delay so suddenly!! so frustratin to start off the new year....

i really hope tings will go okay startin tomorrow!!

cheers!!

No comments: