Saturday, January 17, 2009

why is dis still happening??

i read a blog of an x-student of mine...here it goes:

"I was cycling home from school today.
And i was like 2 blocks from my house, when these two malays on motorcycles rode past me.
After they saw this car pass by, then U-turned back.
I was at the corner, deciding to turn at the corner 'cause I knew they were gonna do something to me.
Well, I guessed right, they overtook me and tried to stop me by turning right in front of me.
They were demanding for me to stop or something asking me to jangan lari or something.
I had no choice, I started speeding off as fast as i could with low gear. LOL
they started to chase me, speeding after me as fast as they could.
I stopped right in front of some chinese guy's house, pretending it was my house.
They overshot 'cause they didnt expect me to stop and were fooled by me.
They gave up and sped off.
I cycled back home quickly before they could come back again.
This is not the first time something like that happened to me.
Last year another 2 malays on mcycles came and tried to kick me down from my bike while I was cycling home.
They failed though.
They missed and kicked my mudguard instead.
really dumbasses i tell you.." (bryant, jan 14)

why is dis still happening in our society??jus cant comprehend...

hmm...

1 comment:

LeSScAkAp said...

whoah... i agree apa masalahnya dengan society sekarang?
kononnya yang mampu hidup dalam suatu masyarakat pluralisma namun masih ada kesan-kesan kebencian ataw diskriminiasi...

mungkin juga he was in the wrong place at the wrong time...

i guess lightning do strike twice at the same place...

right?