Wednesday, January 7, 2009

HOW ah???

yup!! how ah?? how to begin everyting??the question i asked myself since new year lagi...
i dont really now how to start off actually... i wanted to start off with my tesis but no explanation to that... procrastinate again??oh no!! i did that since semester 1 lagi i guess?? yup... a chronic disease over my head!! it has become a tradition already but i have to do sometin to meet tings up.... how to overcome ah??

susah nak pikiaq....

hmmmm........

couple of my frens ajak go genting (since this will be our final semester so why not la kan??) this friday...sementara ada sikit bajet lagi i think can go la... who will be going ah?? im not sure myself but i hope it wont rain n we will enjoy ourselves very much!! hopefully this will trigger my brain alarm to start off with the new year??

lagi,hmmmm......

1 comment:

LeSScAkAp said...

procrastination has been a second nature to us LOL

good luck in getting rid of it heheheheh